Between Mark Davis and Josh McDaniels having a “closed door” meeting, and Derek Carr and Maxx Crosby calling a players-only meeting, the Las Vegas Raiders felt more like corporate America this week with meeting after meeting. It’s hard to say it’s not justified as the Raiders will be looking for their first win in Week 4 against the Denver Broncos this Sunday.
I went over all of that, the other major news stories of the week, the injury report and answered all of your mailbag questions on this week’s podcast. To have your questions answered on a future episode, either tweet them at me, @MHolder95, or email them to SBPQuestions1@gmail.com.
- McDaniels discusses offensive line’s progress
- Pro Football Network shines light on Raiders’ struggles
- Roster transactions
- Promotions for a few front office members
- Pro Bowl changes
- Injury report
- Why so many penalties by the OL?
- One move that could help the Raiders
- Suprised Vegas didn’t address OL more?
- & more!
Please rate, review, subscribe and download wherever you listen to podcasts. Go Raiders!