The Behind Enemy Lines podcast is back in action as the Las Vegas Raiders are set to take on the Los Angeles Chargers in their Week 1, season-opening matchup! To preview the big game, Nick Cothrel who covers the Chargers for Sports Illustrated’s Charger Report joined me on the inaugural podcast of the season.
- AFC West outlook
- Next steps for Justin Herbert?
- Offensive weapons beyond Keenan Allen and Mike Williams
- RB2 behind Austin Ekeler
- Chargers’ new-look defensive line
- Drue Tranquill and L.A.’s linebackers
- Who replaces J.C. Jackson?
- & more!
Please rate, review, subscribe and download wherever you listen to podcasts. Go Raiders!