In what was a relatively quiet week for the rest of the NFL, the Las Vegas Raiders managed to make a few headlines. The Raiders officially released Derek Carr, while Ohio State’s CJ Stroud hints at wanting to play with Davante Adams, Josh Jacobs gives his stamp of approval on Aaron Rodgers and the team made a coaching hire.
I made sure to cover all of that, any other Raiders news and, of course, answer your mailbag questions on this week’s Holder’s Handful podcast. If you’d like to have your questions answered on a future show, either tweet them at me, @MHolder95, or email them to SBPQuestions1@gmail.com.
- End of an era, Carr is officially no longer a Raider and a free agent
- Stroud drops hints at what wide receiver he’d like to throw to
- Jacobs weighs in on the quarterback situation
- Matt Lombardi joins his brother, Mick, on Las Vegas’ staff
- Why the Raiders would want Rodgers
- Expectations for Dave Ziegler in free agency and the NFL Draft
- How far can Byrce Young slide?
- Addressing the offensive line
- Free agent wide receiver options if Mack Hollins moves on
- & more!
Please make sure to download, subscribe, rate and review wherever you listen to podcasts. Go Raiders!