The oddsmakers have set a line of 3,750 passing yards for Garoppolo in 2023. The over is priced at +100 and the under is priced at -120, which is the favorite. It makes sense that the over is considered the underdog.
Garoppolo has from for more than 3,750 yards just twice, in 2019 and 2021. The issue with Garoppolo is his health. He has only played one full season since becoming a starter in 2017.
Of course, the Raiders have a lot of offensive weapons, so if Jimmy G. can stay healthy for most of the 2023 season, he has a chance to hit the over.
In other Raiders’ news:
- Secondary help on way: In Mel Kiper’s latest mock draft, the Raiders takes Oregon cornerback Christian Gonzalez.
- Defensive line help on way: In Daniel Jeremiah’s latest mock draft, the Raiders take Texas Tech Tech defensive end Tyree Wilson.
- Risky business: NFL.com thinks the Raiders’ signing of quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is was the riskiest move of the offseason.
- Free agent grades: Pro Football Network has a grade for the Raiders’ work in free agency thus far.
- Fantasy look: RotoRob has a look at how the new Raiders’ offense will like from a fantasy perspective.