Entering the 2020 season, the Raiders didn’t have many expectations. Sure, there was some thought that they could potentially finish around .500, but not many experts had them as a playoff team.
They are over/under on wins was 7.5, and a lot of people seemed to be taking the over. Well, five weeks through the season, the Raiders are on pace to hit the over and make the playoffs. Though anything can still happen, it seems like you can expect the Raiders to win at least eight games this year, having them finish at .500. Would you consider that a success? You tell me.
With the Raiders above .500 and an extra playoff spot added to each conference this season, it’s looking more likely the Raiders could be playing in the playoffs. Like I said, a lot can happen, and who knows where this crazy season can take us.
So, my question to you guys is this.
What are your realistic expectations for the remainder of the season? Do you think this Raiders team is as good as advertised and they can make a playoff push, or do you think they’ll fall just short?
Drop a comment down below with your prediction on how many wins they’ll finish with and what you’re expecting the result to be for the end of their season. Personally, I think they finish the season 9-7. As to what will happen in the playoffs, your guess is as good as mine.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Grading out the Raiders at the bye week.
- Las Vegas Raiders’ defense took a big step forward in Week 5.
- Will Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III see more work after the bye week?
- Brent Musburger finds joy, rejuvenation calling Raiders games.
- Raiders defensive backs coach Jim O’Neil has telling comments about Johnathan Abram.
- Voice of “Los Malosos” living out a Raiders fan’s dream.
- Raiders WR Zay Jones listed as potential trade target ahead of deadline.