Here’s the latest injury report from Thursday and the status of the team.
Did not participate:
- Jonathan Abram (Not injury related)
- Bryan Edwards (Foot/ankle)
- Denzelle Good (Not injury related)
- Rodney Hudson (Not injury related)
- Gabe Jackson (Not injury related)
- Kolton Miller (Not injury related)
- Keisean Nixon (Groin)
- Maliek Collins (Shoulder)
- Lamarcus Joyner (Hamstring)
- Carl Nassib (Toe)
- Rico Gafford (Hamstring)
- Nick Kwiatkoski (Pectoral)
- Sam Young (Knee)
In other Raiders’ links:
- Devontae Booker emerging as a power back gives the Raiders a complete backfield.
- How quickly can David Irving make an impact?
- Raiders OL and Johnathan Abram placed on reserve/COVID-19 list, Sunday’s game vs Bucs in question.
- Raiders-Bucs flexed out of Sunday Night Football 3 days before the game.
- NFL, NFLPA reviewing if Raiders violated COVID-19 protocols.
- How Clelin Ferrell continues to do “the common things in an uncommon way.”