The NFL Trade Deadline is quickly approaching.
Next Tuesday, Nov. 3, is the deadline for teams to make deals. Will the Raiders be active ahead of that date? Sure they will. The question though, will they be buyers or sellers?
They are still alive in the playoff hunt and look like they have a chance to sneak into the playoffs. Could there be some missing pieces out there? Or, could they opt to sell instead, dealing away some players to acquire draft capital or cut salary?
Your guess is as good as mine. Here are some articles about what we could potentially see them do ahead of the deadline.
In other Raiders links:
- A look at who Raiders could acquire at trade deadline.
- Why are the Las Vegas Raiders not making any trades?
- Eight players the Raiders should trade for before the 2020 NFL deadline.
- Raiders struggle to find any positives on struggling defense.
- Raiders hope changes this week result in improved defense.
- Scouting the Browns’ Week 8 opponent: Las Vegas Raiders - Our Q&A with Silver and Black Pride.
- Allegiant stadium will have fans, but for college game not NFL.
- Key Matchups: Offensive line set to step up to prevent Carr running miles from Myles Garrett.
- Mic’d Up: Best sideline moments from Bucs-Raiders in Week 7.