If the Raiders want to make the playoffs or make any sort of push in the postseason, they are going to have to do it against some historically good teams. If it seems like there are quite a number of .500+ teams in the AFC this year, it’s because there are. Check out this crazy stat.
The 9 AFC teams with 6+ wins thru their first 9 games are the most in a single conference since the merger. The previous high was 8 AFC teams in 2004— Josh Dubow (@JoshDubowAP) November 16, 2020
In other Raiders’ links:
- Denver Broncos WR Tim Patrick, Las Vegas Raiders CB Isaiah Johnson ejected for fighting.
- Complete 7-round Raiders mock draft.
- Raiders’ Jeff Heath sparks turnover barrage with 2 picks.
- Jon Gruden’s old-school style has Raiders off to 6-3 start.
- Las Vegas Raiders beat up and beat down the Denver Broncos.
- Raiders solidify playoff standing behind rugged rushing performance from Josh Jacobs.