After being a full participant in practice on Wednesday, Josh Jacobs was absent from practice on Thursday. According to Tashan Reed, it was due to a knee injury AND an illness. Not a good combo.
Josh Jacobs didn't practice today for the #Raiders due to a knee injury/illness. Trayvon Mullen was limited with a hamstring injury.— Tashan Reed (@tashanreed) November 5, 2020
Some good news: Bryan Edwards was upgraded to a full participant.
This could be just precautionary, but it’s never a great sign when a player missed practice on Thursday, especially for two separate issues. We’ll see this afternoon what the latest update is, and whether or not we can expect to see him suit up against the Chargers this weekend.
- Raiders reportedly fined $500K, docked a 6th-rounder for COVID-19 protocol violations
- Trent Brown is back on the reserve/COVID-19 list
- Lamarcus Joyner and the keys to the Raiders’ defensive effort against Cleveland
- Derek Carr’s Play On the Field Speaks for Itself
- Denzelle Good has become ‘the unsung hero’ for the Raiders
- Colin Cowherd Has Stunning Analysis of the Raiders
- Raiders select SEC defensive star in latest 2021 mock draft
- 2020 Third round picks making no impact so far
- Raiders QB Derek Carr Names Surprise Player as Team MVP