With only a few weeks left in the season, the Raiders’ chances of reaching the playoffs look really slim. Even with an extra playoff spot this season, the Raiders sit in ninth place in the AFC.
Entering Sunday morning, the Raiders sit at 7-7. They are behind the Ravens and Dolphins who are both currently 8-5, along with the Colts, Browns and Titans who are 9-5. Like I said, their chances are slim, but there is still a possibility of the Raiders sneaking their way into the playoffs.
Here are your rooting interests for Sunday. These results would drastically help the Raiders out:
- Patriots beat the Dolphins (10 a.m. PT)
- Jaguars beat the Ravens (10 a.m. PT)
- Texans beat the Colts (10 a.m. PT)
- Lions beat the Titans (10 a.m. PT)
- Giants beat the Browns (5:20 p.m. PT)
In other Raiders’ news:
- QB controversy? Marcus Mariota is just happy to contribute to Raiders.
- 177 Feet Up: The best photos from the catwalk | Raiders vs. Chargers.
- Dabo Swinney’s proud of the growing Clemson-Raiders pipeline.
- SI evaluates Derek Carr’s season.
- Las Vegas Raiders need to extend wide receiver Nelson Agholor.
- Head coach Jon Gruden keeps his chin up as the Las Vegas Raiders look to finish the season out on a high note.