It seems like the COVID issues never end with the Raiders, as linebacker Tanner Muse and practice squad tight end Nick Bowers were placed on their reserve/ COVID-19 list on Thursday.
It was another tough hit for Muse, who hasn’t suited up for the Raiders yet during his rookie season. The third-round pick was placed on the injured reserve list at the end of training camp. He underwent toe surgery in September and will make his debut for the team in 2021.
In additional Raiders news, the team is bringing in former Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware for a visit. With Jacobs uncertain for this week, the Raiders will be looking to add a little insurance. We last saw Ware play with the Chiefs in 2019, as he only rushed the ball 17 times for 51 yards. His best season came in 2017, where he ran for 921 yards with 447 receiving yards.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Maliek Collins “shut down” by Las Vegas Raiders.
- Carr says strong postgame comments were not a criticism of Gruden.
- Derek Carr is nominated for 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.
- Raiders’ Maurice Hurst helps hurricane victims in Nicaragua.
- Aaron Rodgers has revealing comments about previous Raiders rumors.