Multiple people in and around the Texans organization believe he’s played his final snap with the club. Watson has been in the news this week, voicing his frustration with the process the team used to hire general manager Nick Caserio.
Watson is one of the top quarterbacks in all of football. However, he won’t be cheap. If I were to guess, a potential deal would have to likely include multiple first round picks, just to kick things off.
As always, there are odds as to which teams have the best chance to trade for him. But c’mon, your best guess is as good as mine as to figuring out where he’ll end up.
For what it’s worth, the Raiders were given the eighth best odds of potentially trading for him. I doubt the Texans would want Derek Carr, and the Raiders don’t have a high enough draft pick for the Texans to select a QB in the upcoming draft.
But hey, it’s fun to imagine Watson in a Raiders uniform, right?
New York Jets 2/1
Miami Dolphins 3/1
Chicago Bears 4/1
Denver Broncos 5/1
Philadelphia Eagles 10/1
Las Vegas Raiders 12/1
Carolina Panthers 12/1
Detroit Lions 12/1
In other Raiders’ news:
- Alec Ingold makes case for Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
- Reviewing the most famous plays in the history of the Raiders.
- Potential linebacker additions who fit Gus Bradley’s scheme.
- Three interior defensive linemen the Las Vegas Raiders need to consider.
- Raiders draft position rankings: Offense.
- Three UFAs that should be a priority for the Las Vegas Raiders.