We’re on the second day of the year, but it’s not too late to get in those New Year’s resolutions. We’ve all made a few — myself included — so what resolutions do you have for the Raiders in the new year?
The Raiders’ season will come to an end this Sunday, and the long offseason will begin. There will be free agency, the draft, training camp and a whole lot more. Then, the 2021 season will be underway.
What resolution do you have for Las Vegas this year? Would you like to see them move on from a coach/player? Would you like to see them add a certain coach/player? What would you like to see your team do in 2021 that will benefit them in the long term. Share with us your thoughts in the comments below!
Hope everyone had a safe and healthy New Year.
In other Raiders’ news:
- Raiders have cap problems in 2021, but plenty of options to clear money from the books.
- Raiders Gabe Jackson named Ed Block Courage Award recipient.
- Three New Year’s Resolutions for the Las Vegas Raiders in 2021.
- Fans have questions with Raiders season coming to end.
- Raiders vs. Broncos: 10 observations and our predictions for the season finale.