The Raiders will be meeting with a former Pro Bowler on Monday, as they’re scheduled to have a visit with guard Kyle Long.
Three-time Pro Bowl G Kyle Long, who is coming out of retirement, is scheduled to visit Monday with the Las Vegas Raiders, per source. Long is scheduled to visit KC next. Long's father, Howie, had a Hall-of-Fame career for Raiders and another Long now in play for the franchise.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2021
Long had a very good career in Chicago with the Bears from 2013-2019. After being drafted in the first round, Long made three Pro Bowls. However, he retired following the 2019 campaign. Now, it looks as if he’s trying to make a comeback, and there’s a chance it could be with the Raiders.
As the tweet mentions above, this wouldn’t be the first member of the Long family to play for the Raiders, as his father Howie Long played for the team for all 13 years of his Hall of Fame career.
Would you like to see the Raiders sign Kyle Long?
This poll is closed
In other Raiders’ links:
- The Raiders will be replacing more than 33 percent of snaps in 2021, the 4th most in the NFL.
- Derek Carr will likely remain a Raider, but here is one bold trade scenario involving the QB.
- What are the odds the Raiders sign Juju Smith-Schuster?
- Complete seven-round Raiders mock draft.
- Some potential landing spots for Marcus Mariota.
- Richard Sherman continues to be linked to the Raiders.
- Josh Jacobs’ case was dismissed.
- Raiders are projected to sign THIS player in free agency.