I know the Raiders won’t be Super Bowl contenders, but seriously?
Some odds were recently released, showing the longest odds for a team to reach the playoffs, and the Raiders are near the bottom. As of right now, only four teams have worse odds than Las Vegas to reach the playoffs.
This seems absolutely absurd to me. The Texans and Lions are going to be absolutely awful next season, and the Jets will be right behind them. Again, I get they won’t be competing for a Super Bowl (who knows) but I find it hard to believe only four teams will be worse than the Raiders in 2021.
What are your thoughts on these odds?
In other Raiders’ links:
- ICYMI: Raiders tickets are going to be pretty expensive this season.
- How is the Raiders’ new offensive line shaping up?
- Could rookie Nate Hobbs see significant playing time?
- A look at all the new Raiders numbers and the last player to wear them.
- Nick Kwiatkoski named one of the most underrated players in the NFL.