Well, the NFL Draft has come and gone and there have been a lot of discussions in regards to their selections.
In regards to their picks, here’s a recap of who they selected.
Round 1 • Pick 17 (17) • OL Alex Leatherwood
Round 2 • Pick 11 (43) • S Trevon Moehrig
Round 3 • Pick 16 (79) • DE Malcolm Koonce
Round 3 • Pick 17 (80) • DB Divine Deablo
Round 4 • Pick 38 (143) • S Tyree Gillespie
Round 5 • Pick 23 (167) • CB Nate Hobbs
Round 7 • Pick 2 (230) • C Jimmy Morrissey
Obviously, we won’t know how a draft panned out for at least five years, so we won’t know truly how successful these players will be for a few years. However, you can still have an idea of how you think the draft went. You know what they needed, and you know the value of certain players and where you think they should have gotten selected.
Again, this could turn out to be a historic draft, but for right now, how do you think they did? Vote in the poll below!
What grade would you give the Raiders’ draft?
- ICYMI: We gave the winners and losers from the Raiders’ NFL Draft
- Las Vegas Review Journal reviews the Raiders’ draft
- Josh Jacobs opens up to The Players Tribune
- Alex Leatherwood named one of worst value picks of draft
- Raiders leadership privately conceded there were major flaws that needed fixing. There is optimism they did just that the last four months