The Raiders made an addition on Thursday, signing free-agent guard Marquel Harrell.
Harrell went undrafted in 2020, but then signed a contract with the Buffalo Bills. He didn’t crack the roster, but he spent the virtual offseason with the team and was later signed to the practice squad in December for the final five games of the season.
He spent his collegiate career at Auburn where he appeared in 43 games and had 31 starts for the Tigers. Harrell was named third-team All-SEC by Phil Steele in 2018.
In other Raiders’ links:
- Trevon Moehrig named Raiders’ most valuable draft pick.
- Las Vegas Raiders and Allegiant Stadium team up to recognize local teachers.
- The Raiders are inviting season ticket holders to go see their seats at Allegiant Stadium. This is the first time they’re being allowed to do so, as they haven’t been allowed to on tours and Raiders games were fanless last season.
- The Raiders are holding their rookie minicamps this weekend, with the rest scheduled for next weekend.
- Casey Hayward Jr. talks about joining the Raiders.