Very soon, it’s going to be time for training camp. We’re nearly a month away, meaning the first preseason game will follow shortly after.
I don’t know about you guys, but this seemed like an insanely quick offseason. The Raiders announced that they will report to the Intermountain Healthcare Performance Center on July 27 for the start of training camp.
In addition to training camp starting in almost exactly a month from now, here are some other very important dates to remember this offseason:
- 2021 Training Camp - July 27th
- Preseason Game vs. Seattle Seahawks - August 14th
- First Roster Cuts to 85 Player Limit - August 17th
- Preseason Game at Los Angeles Rams - August 21st
- Second Roster Cuts to 80 Player Limit - August 24th
- Preseason Game at San Francisco 49ers - August 29th
- Third Roster Cuts to Final 53-Man Roster - August 31st
- Raiders vs. Ravens - Week 1 - September 13th
In other Raiders’ links:
- No player on the Las Vegas Raiders roster better personifies the mantra of the late owner Al Davis of “Just win baby” more than Hunter Renfrow.
- Bulked-up Yannick Ngakoue and Quinton Jefferson reunite on Raiders defense: “This is going to be fun.”
- Cornerback remains a huge question mark still for the Raiders.
- Mark Davis doing “OK” after being involved in fender bender accident in his Mini Cooper.